What is Coaching
The International Coaching Federation uses this definition:
“Professional coaching is an ongoing partnership that helps clients produce fulfilling results in their personal and professional lives. Through the process of coaching, clients deepen their learning , improve their performance, and enhance their quality of life.”
Coaching helps clarify and achieve your goals by aligning them with your core values and focusing your energy and attention effectively. Coaching supports you in articulating what you want and why you want it, what you have to offer and how you can deliver it. In addition, coaching helps you to balance your life so that your personal and professional growth is in synch so that you develop mentally, emotionally, physically and spiritually.
I work with you to develop strategies that will immediately enhance your effectiveness.
How does Coaching Work?
- The synergy between us creates momentum.
- By working together you gain greater clarity making it easier to find solutions.
- You develop new skills which translate into greater success.
- Better goals are set: ones that naturally move you toward your goals rather than require you to push yourself.
I coach both strategically for your business, and behaviorally to develop yourself to your fullest potential, thereby transforming potential into results! My coaching is about obtaining desired business results from the people side of business, we do a real business improvement. I guarantee that you will make advances in the areas of reaching goals, individual effectiveness and performance, leadership, communication, and team development.
For a true life story of someone in need who benefited from my coaching, see the article that appeared in Consulting Today. (.pdf format file)
My Coaching Resume:
I have been coaching since 1993. For many years I coached exclusively in the corporate world. However, as a solopreneur since 1978 I have also worked with others who own small enterprizes. I have expanded my business to include coaching for coaches, consultants and trainers who wish to grow and expand their business. I am a certified CoachU Graduate and Facilitator of the Manager as Coach Clinic. I am currently President of the International Coaching Federation of New England.
My experience includes:
- Successful business person-she started three businesses and two are still running while the other was sold
- Nationally recognized trainer and consultant
- Executive and business coach and mentor
- Taught and coached in excess of 5,000 people
The results… “Your coaching has helped me keep the people that work for me interested, motivated, and happy in what they do, while running the business profitably.”
“Coaching has given me an awareness of my leadership and communication styles; changing my style and utilizing different approaches to get better results.”
“Through coaching, I have a clearer vision of the future of my company, greater confidence, and more enthusiasm for my work. I have been able to identify and explore issues critical to the growth and success of my work.”
“As my personal business coach, you have been a tremendous asset to me and my work. You help me address difficult issues, provide me with valuable insights, keep me focused and on track with my objectives and strategies. I have been much more effective in my business; have significantly increased my income, and enjoy my work much more than before. I would highly recommend you as an outstanding coach”
What should you expect from Anne?
Compassion, confidentiality, experience, focus, honesty, humor, integrity, knowledge, passion, perspective and support.
Who do I like to coach?
I love working with:
Solopreneurs – you do not have to go it alone.
Those building their business – envision, define and create it!
Those interested in creating passive income – leverage your time, energy and efforts
Those who are ready to create the life of their dreams
How do your coaching programs work?
1. We set up 2-3 phone appointments each month. The length depends on the program you choose.
2. You call me at our pre arranged times.
3. I ask thought-provoking, insightful and somtimes penetrating questions.
4. As you answer, a deep and meaningful dialogue develops. You will see things about yourself, your relationships and your projects that you never saw before. things that were confusing will become clear. New ideas, strategies and specific action plans will become obvious. It will feel like magic!
5. I will listen very carefully to what you say AND to what you do not say. Often I will have insights about things you are feeling but not saying, or things that you should do but are afraid to try. I will encourage, cajole and sometimes cheerlead you to greater accomplishments and grander possibilities.
6. You may ask me questions along the way. I will answer them either through my experience, my knowledge, my intuition or a wondrous combination of all three.
7. I ask for a minimum 3-month commitment to the process. Changes are not made over night, and even the most willing clients experience resistance to the very changes they want to make. Most clients stay with coaching process beyond the initial commitment. However, if ata any time the process is not working for you, I also ask that you commit to bring the problem to me directly so that we can discuss the issue and agree how to proceed.
8. You will continue to create and experience who you really are and it will be rewarding, intimate and fun.
9. No one will know we are working together unless you tell them.
Is Coaching for Me?
For a more in depth exploration, go to the Coaching questionnaire and this will help you determine your next move.
Program Options and Prices
Complimentary Interview Session
Please take advantage of my offer of a FREE 25 minute session. I promise it will be valuable for both of us, no matter what the outcome. E-mail me to set up a complimentary and confidential interview.
- Program 1: 3-50 minute phone appointments in a month -$595
- Program 2: 3-40 minute phone appointments in a month-$475
- Program 3: 2-40 minute phone appointments in a month-$350
Individual consultations or Just In Time coaching for those who want to pick my brain on various issues can have an hour session for $285 and that will include two follow up e-mails.
How do I get started?
Email Anne to find out what coaching can offer you. The introductory session provides an opportunity for you to experience coaching around any current issue, question or challenge in your life. There is no charge to you ( though you are responsible for any long distance phone charges) and there is absolutely no obligation on your part.