Learning Exchange Overview
Learning Exchange is a woman-owned, nationally known, educational and management consulting firm, founded in 1978 by President Anne Rarich. We provide products, services, and coaching to help people develop a deeper understanding of themselves and their relationships. These services result in transformational experiences for individuals, teams, and organizations.
How Do We Work?
- We offer seminars and services throughout the U.S. and in some foreign countries
- We conduct in-house training programs for your managers and employees
- We help design and facilitate your business meetings to solve real world issues
- We offer our consulting services in management development.
- We offer classroom and online DiSC ® learning programs.
- We also provide many additional individual and group assessment materials,
- Software packages, and online learning programs.
- We train and certify your trainers to conduct our seminars.
- We tailor training programs to fit your business needs
- We conduct keynote speeches at your conferences
- We provide trainers specialized in industry and topic areas
Learning instruments and workshops include:
- DiSC ® – formerly known as the Personal Profile System
- Team Building
- Time Management
- Leadership and Management Development
- Meeting Management
- Listening Skill
- Diversity Training
- Customer Service and Sales
- Managing Work Expectations
- Coping and Stress Management
- Winning Attitudes
We are committed to working with people to strengthen individual and organizational performance. We believe in providing you no fee phone support for the products we sell.